Coaching/Coaching Psychology Interest Group
This page is the starting point of a coaching/coaching psychology interest group where Educational Psychologists who are interested in coaching/coaching psychology can come together to register their interest in the topic and join a group that will arrange to meet e.g. three times per year in the first instance to discuss e.g. coaching practice, gaining clients, ethical issues, developments in the field etc.
Terms of Reference / Aims
The aims of the Coaching/Coaching Psychology Interest Group will be:
- To provide a mechanism through which interested EPs would be able to come together to discuss coaching/coaching psychology and its practice.
- To guide the development of coaching/coaching psychology practice in the profession.
- To inform planning of e.g. relevant/desired CPD events for EPs and other professionals interested in coaching/coaching psychology.
Join the group and register your interest
Terms and Conditions
1. By completing this form, you are giving permission for Aspen Psychology Services to hold your details on a secure database so that you can be contacted in the future.
2. Networking events will be free-of-charge.
3. Themes of interest will be collaboratively discussed and agreed.
4. APS reserves the right to cancel or postpone events (e.g. if medical issues interfere with running a networking event).
5. Networking events will take place online on the Zoom platform.
6. Dates will be negotiated using e.g. a Doodle poll. However, if a date cannot be found that all members can attend, the date that works for the majority will go ahead.
7. Mark Adams will begin the event as lead facilitator, but this role will be shared with other participants over the course of the group.
8. Individual email addresses will be shared with other members of the group so as to facilitate networking/planning etc.
9. Completing this form indicates a request for membership. Membership may not be guaranteed, depending on the numbers of those interested.