Place Booking Form
NB: The Aspen Psychology training programme for 21-22 is yet to be determined.
To book a place on a workshop or event, you will need to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions of booking (this page).
2. Complete and submit the form, below.
3. You will then be contacted with further details regarding payment (unless attending a free event) and, if applicable, registration.
Terms and Conditions of booking
1. APS events may be postponed or cancelled if there are less than 10 participants. If this eventuality arises, participants will be given at least 14 days' notice. If the event is cancelled, refunds will be issued.
2. APS reserves the right to amend the content of events, or to cancel or postpone events.
3. Payment for all fee-charging events is required in advance.
4. If you wish to cancel an existing paid-for booking, you will be eligible for a refund if you cancel at least 14 days before the date of the event.
5. Completion of the Place Booking Form indicates a request for a place, and is not a guarantee of a place being provided. Places for webinars cannot be guaranteed if the application is submitted less than 24 hours before the event.
6. When you submit the booking form, you can choose to be added to the APS mailing list. You will then receive occasional emails from APS as blog posts, resources and services are updated. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, either by following the instructions on the email or contacting Mark Adams directly.
7. Online events take place on the 'Zoom' platform. Users make use of the service at their own risk; however, events will take place with the following settings/rules to enhance security: (i) The webinars will not be recorded; (ii) The 'Waiting Room' feature will be 'On', meaning that participants will not be able to join until their identity is verified and the host is ready; (iii) Participants are reminded NOT to click on any links that may be posted in the 'Chat'/'Questions' sections of the platform, unless advised by the facilitator.
Further queries or enquiries