Place Booking Form
To book a place on a workshop or event, you will need to:
1. Read the Terms & Conditions of booking (this page).
2. Complete and submit the form, below.
3. You will then be contacted with further details regarding payment (unless attending a free event) and, if applicable, registration.
Terms and Conditions of booking
1. APS events may be postponed or cancelled if there are less than 10 participants. If this eventuality arises, participants will be given at least 14 days' notice. If the event is cancelled, refunds will be issued.
2. APS reserves the right to amend the content of events, or to cancel or postpone events.
3. Payment for all fee-charging events is required in advance.
4. If you wish to cancel an existing paid-for booking, you may be eligible for a refund depending on how far in advance of the workshop the cancellation occurs:
- More than 60 days before course begins: Full refund.
- 30 to 60 days before course begins: 50% of fee refunded.
- 15 to 29 days before course begins: 25% of fee refunded.
- Within 14 days of the event: No refund.
5. Completion of the Place Booking Form indicates a request for a place, and is not a guarantee of a place being provided. Places for webinars cannot be guaranteed if the application is submitted less than three hours before the event.
6. When you submit the booking form, you can choose to be added to the APS mailing list. You will then receive occasional emails from APS as blog posts, resources and services are updated. You can unsubscribe from this list at any time, either by following the instructions on the email or contacting Mark Adams directly.
7. Webinars take place on the 'Zoom' platform. Webinar users make use of the service at their own risk; however, the webinars will take place with the following settings/rules to enhance security: (i) The webinars will not be recorded; (ii) The 'Waiting Room' feature will be 'On', meaning that participants will not be able to join until the host is ready; (iii) Webinars will require a password for access; (iv) 'Sharing' will be locked so the webinar will not be able to switch to video feed from participants; (v) As a precautionary measure, participants are reminded NOT to click on any links that may be posted in the 'Chat'/'Questions' sections of the platform.
Further queries or enquiries